Thanks for accepting the HIT. "A simple reasoning task" is a short psychological study
investigating how people make decisions. It involves
the following steps:
- We ask for demographic information (not connected to your Amazon ID)
- Because this is a University research project, we ask for your informed consent. (The format of the consent form is a standard university document, so it sometimes looks a little weird on MTurk)
- The study then explains how to do the task in detail. You will need to pass a short test to
check that you understand how the study works.
- Next comes the experiment itself.
- At the end, we'll give you the completion code you need to get paid for the HIT.
The total time taken should be about 5 minutes. Please don't use the "back" button on
your browser or close the window until you reach the end and receive your completion code.
This is very likely to break the experiment and may make it difficult for you to get paid.
However, if something does go wrong, please contact us! When you're ready to begin, click
on the "start" button below.